Aftermarket Support & Operational Readiness
DemcoTECH Engineering provides a full suite of spares and after-sales services covering all process and bulk materials handling equipment.
We are also one of the few bulk handling specialist able to provide a full suite of operational readiness services through the development of the procedures, systems and workplace tools required to successfully operate and maintain a new or upgraded plant.
Spares & Aftermarket Services
- Spares services – critical and operational spares for general stockholding.
- Maintenance services – contracts and ad hoc customised to the customer’s requirements.
- Field services – ranging from routine servicing and replacement of worn parts and precautionary remedial action, such as re-alignment of components to prevent serious damage, to major on-site overhauls.
- Refurbishments – used equipment refurbished and restored or upgraded at fraction of cost of new unit.
- Technical evaluations – to identify potential causes of mechanical breakdowns.
- Plant assessments – measuring and benchmarking plant availability, utilisation and production efficiency.
- Plant simulation studies – in partnership with ZAA Engineering Projects & Naval Architecture (Pty) Ltd (ZAA).
- Operator training – on-site training to ensure better running machines, fewer stoppages and less manual intervention leading to fewer opportunities for error.
The Operational Readiness Packages cover all phases of the project lifecycle to ensure
- Lower asset lifecycle costs.
- More efficient maintenance and operational readiness activities.
- Operability reliability and maintainability considerations addressed in the new plant and equipment.
- Budgeted and planned execution of maintenance and operational readiness.
- Faster, safer more reliable start ups.
- A capable workforce.